Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Next Chapter

I have started a new chapter in my life once again. The last 2 months or so I have learned so much about myself and body. Tomorrow starts my first module as a new student at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. I look forward to this journey in my life. There is so much more to being healthy than just cutting out the junk. There is so much more to being vegan and vegetarian than just not eating animal products. I am still trying to figure out where I fit in the picture and what is right for me, but IIN will help be better establish my path and my goals. In turn I will be able to help so many others, whether it be weight loss, cooking for a healthier lifestyles, finding out how foods are reacting with our bodies in a positive or negative way and all the outside sources that could also be affecting us. It's going to be a lot of information crammed into one year, but I am so excited to learn, shop and cook in a whole new way! Nothing like learning how to cook a good meal to ground yourself or on the other end, lift and lighten your spirits! Who knew food can do so much? :)

This week I will be doing some experimenting to see if I have an allergy to gluten. Time to start that daily food log I should have created a LONG time ago. Better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment